Friday, January 15, 2010

Elmo 1st Birthday Card

Just a quick card for a 1 year old boy...
Sesame Street Font Cricut Cartridge for Elmo... how cute is he!!
Pooh Font Cricut Cartridge - marker feature for "Emanuel" shadow welded on my Gypsy.
For the background embossing, I first embossed the Cuttlebug 'Spots and Dots' folder top and bottom, leaving enough space for the letters, then I used my scorpal for the lines and embossed the dots last using one of the borders sets, I'm not sure which set it's from, they are all together on my shelf!
I haven't used any foam mount, this card is flat, which is unusual for me... I left it flat just in case it was to be put in a scrapbook, as it was mentioned to me that his mother is a scrapbooker!

Thanks for looking & happy crafting,

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I saw this one on the message boards too and loved how wonderful it is in its bright simplicity!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo super cute......
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete